According to the Verizon 2017 Data Breach Investigation Report, over 80% of hacking related breaches leveraged weak or stolen passwords. With human-factor and malware threats skyrocketing and security departments working to implement "zero-trust" models, its more important than ever to have a strong and flexible application access and authentication program in place.
Add to that an increasingly distributed workforce of employees, contractors and partners, digital transformation creating a mix of cloud and on-premises applications and the growing trend of remote access and the use of personal devices (BYOD). Do you really know all the devices that are accessing your applications and data?
With these challenges, we're excited to partner with Duo Security to offer our customers the latest thinking and industry disruption around authentication, user/device trust and remote access. Why give away more access than you need to and then overcomplicate your architecture. Duo is a lightweight and flexible platform that may augment or for some customers replace the need for Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Network Access Control (NAC), Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB) and Mobile Device Management (MDM).
Duo Features Include:
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Single Sign-On - Cloud & On Premises
- Device Discovery & Health Check
- Flexible Integrations – Web, App, VPN, Network
- Packages: Duo Free, MFA, Access, Beyond
- Large Security Posture & Risk Mitigation Impact
- Quick Implementation & Time to Value
- Flexible Growth - Users, Devices & Applications
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership / High Value
- Reduced Support & Administration
Contact us to discuss your access and authentication needs.
Ready to find out more?
Contact us for a consultation and demo today.